Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Talk

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:25 pm 
I am just a voyeur

Hi all!

I am 20 years of age, and my girlfriend is too.. We have been together for over a year now, and I really want to tell her about my fetish for girls who smoke(and I have had one for as long as I remember), but the thing is, she does not smoke, and neither do I. And I am so afraid that she will think that I'm just a freak... And I really do not know how I can tell her... Anyone got some advice, or got some experience I would love some!

Thanks alot!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:25 pm 
SFB Member

i am in the same boat..
i told my ex.. brought it up lightly and she had no problem....she did smoke

now i have a new gf,
we talked about fetishes the other night,i told her i believe everyone has one..some kind of fetish,but either cant admit it or wont admit it..
she wants to know mine and said nothing i can say will shock her and she is willing to try anything.

she smokes too..but my problem is that i don't ..i do like french inhales and snaps and drifting,but don't like the smell of cigarettes..

so how do you explain that one?,..that is hard,because you are saying you have a smoking fetish,but at the same time cant stand cigarettes.

and she has kept on me about telling her since that night.

so in a way i understand your problem.

i could handle your situation..just bring it up .there are usually many opportunities to do it,from seeing someone pick up a penny who may have a thing for shiny objects..to whatever .."everyone has a fetish,even though most people wont admit it for whatever reason"..make it into something you have realized about people..and kind of get her to tell you hers first..then say it ..almost nonchalant

Post subject: thanks
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 pm 
I am just a voyeur

Thanks for good reply and advise.. In my case, I have no problem with the smell, I actually like it a bit, turns me on. But for as a non-smoker, it might be a problem, and even if I did tell her, and she think of it as ok, she might not want to smoke for me anyway, and that might drive me even more mad, to know that she knows, but won't do it.

I have thought about letting my computer stay on with a smoke-video for her to find, or just write a note to her about this fetish of mine, but always find out that I should not. anyway, I'd love more advise, I guess I have to tell her soon, or it might distance our relationship and that is the last thing I want, because I really love this girl, the love of my life.

Thanks again! and I hope for more good advise!

Post subject: please
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:03 am 
I am just a voyeur

I really could need some more advice! So if you got some, please let me know! This is kind of a big deal for me...

Thanks

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 pm 
SFB Member

well i kind of took my own advice to you..but used a different approach,since i had already told her that i think everyone has a fetish a month ago..we discussed it and she was ok with it and seemed happy..she seems to be a kinky person,when she can get past her self consciousness..but i don't know too much about that,since we haven't spent any real time alone..the movies and dining doesn't count as "alone" lol

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 am 
I am just a voyeur

I have had a really hard time trying to tell her the past months, but I have been to much of a coward, lol. Anyway, we are going on a 9 days alone trip to Marseille in France next month, and I booked a hotel room, a smoker room. So I hope this might be a real chance for me to bring it up, and get some action:D I am really exited but I still have problems figuring out how to approach the subject it self.
I thought I might buy a pack and lay it in the hotel room for her to discover, and say it must be a compliment from the hotel, since from what I understand, smoking is more "ok" in France, and even look at as something sensual and sexy. I hope to wake her curiosity, and then tell her she is damn hot and it turns me on when she smokes..
Anyone got some nice ideas to add, I'd love it:D
Thanks

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 pm 
Posting Machine

The truth will set you free, think about that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 am 
I am just a voyeur

I know this a damn late reply but I was in the same boat for a long time.
I have been in a relationship for 10 years and dident actually tell my partner until around 3 years into our relationship, we are both non-smokers and again its certainly an odd one for me as I find the sight of a woman with a cigarette in her hand a turn off, I dont like the smell and I hate people smoking while I eat, however just watching the smoke flow from a womans lips drives me sexually nuts, and have it blown in my face and mouth just about makes me explode on the spot.
Trust me I find it wierd and its my damn fetish I wish it wasnt because as my partner is a non-smoker I dont get it sated very often, but she does atleast make the attempt on special occasions.
it was approached pretty much the same way as the poster above we got talking about fetishes, what they were how they worked and why people had them, cant really answer that last one myself but it turned out to be one sided, as she says she has yet to discover hers this may be true as I generally belive that everbody has one, but again either wont admit it through embarrasment or are just plain scared of what there partner will think, or it just may not be damn practical, anyway the end result of telling her wasnt a bad one she didnt freak but did think it was as odd as I did and she accepts the fact that I cant help it and its a part of me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:38 pm 
I am just a voyeur

IMHO, if you're not honest with her you will regret it.
Do you really think you will ever be happy long-term with a woman who doesn't smoke?
I suggest talking to her frankly & honestly. If your relationship can't survive that, you should probably move on. If she won't smoke -- even occasionally -- I'd suggest you think seriously about the future of your relationship.
Also, would electronic cigarettes do it for you? If so, she might be ok with that if not real cigarettes.

Board index » Main » General Talk