Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Main » General Talk

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:34 am 
SFB Member

I'm in the boat with all the other smoke fetishers who is completly in the closet. I hate smoking in real life but just love it on camera. I just can't see people that I know not thinking it's a little weird if I ever told them.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:39 am 
Power User

when i was a teen thats when i knew ....now that im married, ive told my wife about this fetish i have... she didnt make fun of me either...now once in a while she will hold and smoke a cigarette [ vs 120s ] while she jacks me off or gives me a blowjob or for that matter when we have DIRTY SEX...she is a non smoker but when she wants something she knows what to do to get my attention...one day i will post these pics. of her smoking....i just have to block out her eyes...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:48 pm 
I am just a voyeur

Well I have been into smoking fetish since i was about 15 and im now 18 i know im a youngin but i havnt confessed this desire to anyone in my life except the people on this board but that can be to the fact that i havnt had a girlfriend yet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 am 
SFB Member

I am married, and when we had been together for about 4 years I told her.
4years in is a pretty big gamble.
The next month we bought a solid silver cigarette holder and now have pretty much exlusive smokey sex (for the past 3 years or so).
Best thing I ever admitted to :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:25 pm 
I am just a voyeur

I have not openly confessed but I believe my wife of 30+ years has a pretty good idea. Our recent purchase of our first digital camera brought it to light. My wife is a beautiful 50 year old with 36F breasts. She has recently started posing for me and has stated she will do whatever I like. I now take weekly pictures of her smoking nude and in various states of undress and sex. I am able to pose her as I want and now I have a smoking fetish resource that meets my needs exactly as I want. She smokes VS 100 menthols for me and is very natural and inhales strongly even though she doesn't smoke on a regular basis. She even masturbates with her Magic Wand while smoking. She travels during the week so I have plenty of material to keep me busy. if you know what I mean. Our camera is not compatible with our computer but as soon as I upgrade I will post pix of her erotic smoking. I think she is really getting into it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am 
I am just a voyeur

I told my best friend about it and he accepted it. I was surprised, I never thought he'd talk to me again. But he's cool with it. And he's known for a few months.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 am 
I am just a voyeur

I've recently told my family about me being a smoke fetish model. My family already knew I was a smoker, but laughed at me when I told them that I had a thing for men that were turned on by women that smoked. My friends think it's cool, but not their taste. My family hates when I smoke cigars. They always tell me to put them out, and that ladies don't smoke cigars. I tell them that it's 2008 and they're missing out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:57 am 
SFB Member

I've had this fetish since I was 9 or 10. I recall my babysitter (really not what you'd consider hot but she was 18 or so and decent looking) would smoke while we were watching TV in the livingroom and her exhale was HUGE. I would sit on the couch so I would have a profile view of her smoking and when she blew the smoke out, it would travel 4-5 feet initially and eventually the cloud would drift across the room. So one time, I waited until she inhaled and I got off the couch and timed my walk so her exhale would get me in the face. I was totally enveloped in second hand smoke and loved it. At that point, I realized I had a thing for women smoking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:24 am 
I am just a voyeur

everyone knows lol..

i always say jokingly to folk - i hate smokers, unless they are female, and naked..

my girlfriend gave up smoking years ago before i knew her but i told her about my kink and she smoked for me on my birthday.

then when we were on hols she smoked all the time. i had constant hard on and we fucked constantly.

but she started getting hooked again and doesnt want to so she stopped. but she will smoke for me on occasions.

she loves me masturbating while i watch her...and then masturbates herself.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:15 pm 
I am just a voyeur

That's a great topic. I have told some peps I know, and they were generally fine with it. I have no girlfriend, but I would let her know. If she doesn't like it and makes fun of it, she probably isn't worth it anyway...

Board index » Main » General Talk